Mr Pandas Road Run Reprise

Hawmaw

MacRetro Rider
Anyone fancy another go at the road run from Killin this October ?
Maybe try and start on time , weather permitting , and get some more miles in. Take lights too just in case.

Being selfish I suggest either the weekend 19/20th or 26/27th as these are the two weekends I have off in October.

Aye , but it was a good day out. 35 miles , two Cat2 hills and about 2600ft of climbing !

OK at the moment both weekends although that could change.

Cracking time of year if the weather is dry/clear, golden trees, pink sheep, jumpers for goalposts.....

:xmas-cool:

I'm a maybe but if I go I will be at the back, way at the back, goes without saying after 4 Abbeys performance :LOL:

Yeah I would be up for it, it certainly was a lovely part of the country.
I would drive half way down the night before this time and bring the Passat to make sure I was there on time ;)

Jamie

Hawmaw":3fgrz1dt said:
Aye , but it was a good day out. 35 miles , two Cat2 hills and about 2600ft of climbing !

Mind you the 60 mile approx version is great too. coming round through Kenmore and south of Loch Tay back to Killin. All the steep stuff is dealt with on the first half. Keep an eye on the October weather - fingers and legs crossed in the best possible taste :shock:

Reprise can refer to a version of a song which is similar to, yet different from, the song on which it is based. For instance, The Beatles had both "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" and "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)" on their 1967 album Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
A reprise can also refer to a song (usually in the house genre) without a kick drum; meaning that all elements of the song are still existant & audible except for the beat of the song itself.

:p

Back