Loooong shot but does anyone fancy....

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
...the Rat Race Road Trip next year? 400 odd miles from London to Edinburgh in 4 days (2 day option also available!) Buoyed by the roadie bug biting again, this had caught my attention last/this year but baby duties scuppered any plans. I really like the idea of cycling from L>E over the 4 days. I reckon its easily doable for most in the time frame till the next one but it would need some training put in. So does this float anyone elses boat?

I might be up for this (4 day option only!), and could possibly rope in my brother as he stays in the big smoke. I'm a long way short of the fitness required just now but if it's far enough away that shouldn't be a problem.

Nice one buddy :) I've the all clear from the wifey, just going to take a couple more days to decide. I'd like to sign up before the end of the month for the early bird discount.

One day I'll do LEJOG possibly when retired and I'll possibly give myself a month to do it. My ME would not allow 100 miles per day which is a pain because otherwise I'd like the challenge. Good luck, the sense of achievement would be imense !

looks a great event, tempting, but not sure. i would like to do a classic next year and revisit I'Erocia with a few extra days riding whilst in Tuscany (costwise that would be about the same)..

Back