Glentress 6th Annual Meet: Sunday 9th June

zigzag

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Where: Glentress
When: Sunday, 9th June, 10am

The ride that birthed the ugly red-haired stepchild that is Macretro... look at them youngsters, and remember kids, beards never go out of fashion...

macretro_205.jpg

Emphasis is on fun, so expect mince a plenty at the free ride park. Probably an ideal first ride if there are any Macretro virgins out there - you don't have to ride retro either (although we obviously like a bit of the old bike), ride whatever you fancy and are comfortable with.

dscf3248w.jpg

dscf3266w.jpg

5797172467_e7f2538799_b.jpg

DSC_2726.NEF.jpg

Past riders have included Mickey Rourke! Who knows what celebrities you might rub shoulders with...
5797939394_29a9365851_b.jpg

Re: Glentress 6th Annual Meet: Weekend 8th-9th June

Actually not even sure I can make it, and if I do the boys will be coming. Try to ignore the one vote for sunday, I was excited :)

will try and make it, boys football schedule permitting.

Fantastica, I forgot about this and it was me who organised the first one :facepalm:

Think i'll pull out my sort of 29er, need an excuse to get it built up, better get another wheel built :D

Velo - If the home-brew 29er doesn't pan out, would love to see the home-brew fat bike in action :)

Hopefully some of us will turn up on a retro steed. Finally got the back brake working on the delta v (I think).

So would I, it'd be a blast coming down, just not sure I've got the legs to get it up the hill in the first place. It has a certain Big Eckishness about it :LOL:

I voted for Sunday cause my boy has football on a Saturday. I'll no doubt get grief anyway cause there's always things on at the weekend.

I'll being going retro-ish cause the 97 'Dale is the only mountainbike I've got. 60mm of coil headshock is better than nothing

should be good for either, but not asked permission yet, Sunday preference

I might be there as well, quite tight with summer shedule but I'll try. If I make it then retro-ish Ti Fat or proper retro u-brake Zaskar.

Back