2013-02-24 - Carry on up Blairadam

zigzag

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Well that was a hoot. More gay innuendo than Julian Clary doing 'stand up' (oo'er) at Frenchies Bar.

DSCF9053.JPG

Slippery When Wet

DSCF9054.JPG

'Look at the erse oan that' bike

DSCF9055.JPG

Rob would be the first to admit he enjoys a bit of bombhole action

DSCF9058.JPG

Keith seconds before some bottom trouble

DSCF9059.JPG

What's that smell?

DSCF9060.JPG

Friendly men looking for more fun in the woods

DSCF9063.JPG

DSCF9065.JPG
DSCF9064.JPG

Oranges are not the only fruit

DSCF9067.JPG

DSCF9069.JPG

2012-02-24%2520Blairadam.jpg

Rob's manly montage NOTE: He seemed to remember the pants from a previous 'ride'

Great day out lads. Nice to meet OCP and good to see ZZ back off road again.
Thankfully I made the drive home without reaching for the Pringles :)

zigzag":34mcnlt7 said:
clubby":34mcnlt7 said:
Thankfully I made the drive home without reaching for the Pringles :)
As long as you didn't stop for a nice warm Scotch Pie.

I wont go near either ever again, especially after remembering the Pringles story, i always check my Hardhat too before sticking it on my head :LOL:

Great day guys, just the right amount of knackered at the end, was well worth the trip through :cool:

Good to see some of the less regular faces (lookin at Keith's coupon aw the time yeah ken :? )
I had a real hoot today cheers guys (BTW RB public the pants weren't mines) :roll:
One other thing I must stop wearing my Camel Back under my jacket it makes me look like Quasimodo :shock:

RobMac":5oyjulp3 said:
Good to see some of the less regular faces (lookin at Keith's coupon aw the time yeah ken :? )
I had a real hoot today cheers guys (BTW RB public the pants weren't mines) :roll:
One other thing I must stop wearing my Camel Back under my jacket it makes me look like Quasimodo :shock:

how the feck wid yen ken whit my coupon looks like.....its usually the back o ma heid or ma erse ye see lol.

keithyr":3mshkinr said:
RobMac":3mshkinr said:

how the feck wid yen ken whit my coupon looks like.....its usually the back o ma heid or ma erse ye see lol.

So Robs the daddy then is he!