Macretro Fat Camp - 2015

keithyr

MacRetro Rider
thought i'd resurrect this thread for 2013 if anybody else fancies joining in ?

keithyr 103.9 kg = 16st 5lb - targeting getting 1 stone off by summer.

Aye go on then! I'll do an official weigh in on Tuesday but I'm around 90kgs and want to get to 80kgs by 10UTB! With an interim target of 85kgs by 16th March.

Aye count me in, lost a couple of kilos since the start of the year (cut out the booze), but the only thing I've lost this week is impetus.

Will weigh in on Tuesday, will be around 86-87. Looking to get down to 80 by summer. Fat chance!

Would it be worth starting a new thread for 2013? It will be quite hard to follow this one if 2013's entries run to another 40 pages or so.

I'm 6'2"/188cm and 97kg in my work clothes.

My initial target is to lose a couple of stone, because that's the equivalent of riding a weightless bike.

Was replying to that while you moved it, how rude!

zigzag":2f73hcao said:
Aye count me in, lost a couple of kilos since the start of the year (cut off an arm), but the only thing I've got this week is impotence.

Will weigh in on Tuesday, will be around 86-87. Looking to get down to 80 by summer. Fat chance!

Buggers, don't start this the week before I go away to a catered snowboard chalet with 3 course meal and wine every night ''

Anyway it's deja vu to this time last year. Still 92kg (down to 89 by summer then a slow creep back up). I'll state my same goal as last year (may as well stay consistent) 85kg by mid May for my groups Dalbeattie 7 stanes weekender. Doesn't sound much but I've the added obstacle of juggling my insulin doses as well. Could drop huge weight quite quickly if I just stop injecting, I was down to 8 stone when I was diagnosed 15 years ago.

Started with a bang last night and had a chinese some wine and chocolate! Final treat an all that. My aim for this week is to do at least four bits of exercise, hopefully a couple of runs and a couple of bikes. I've not been seriously on a bike for nearly 3 months noo :( . Food wise I want to cut out all sugary treats/ chocolate and stuff and booze as well (restricted to weekends). Take aways are off the cards anaw.

Just moved to a house with 3 flights of stairs, been in a ground floor flat for 16 years - feeling the burn already.

Back