Bike MOJO

jimihendrix

MacRetro Rider
I think my Bike MOJO is at the lowest it's ever been :( , been cycling to work now and again but that's been it for ages, not bought any bits for a while, think it's a combination of shite weather and lack of money (spending spare cash on cars), loaned out my beloved GT Zaskar (my main rider for a while) to a neighbour and told him to keep it as long as he likes :roll:

Going to order some bits for the long stagnant RTS build and maybe get to Pollock park in the morning to see if that helps.

Its because you're cycling to work. As soon as i ride to work i get cheesed off with riding and find my proper rides suffer.

FSR-Si":1cs8jhc5 said:
Its because you're cycling to work. As soon as i ride to work i get cheesed off with riding and find my proper rides suffer.

That's only a five mile round trip though :?, also i vary the bikes, one day Mountain bike next day Road etc.

Just found out thismorning the machining work for the Rover V8 i'm building will run to £500 :shock: , i better not buy those bits for the RTS then :roll:

Yep. Take a simple bike that you know works fine, get on it outside your front door and just go ride. Don't plan, or set objectives, just get out and enjoy riding for its own sake.

i've lost mine too :( thought repainting my san andreas would help me out this rut but it hasnt really.

on the plus side i've been spending every spare bit of time with my kids :cool:

Went through the same earlier in the year. I think it's because I was riding alone too much. Without any riding commitments I struggled to find any motivation to get out. Started pushing mates to get out more and it helped all of us. I see you're coming to the Sidlaws, you'll need good legs for Craigowl climb! Use that ride as a target to work towards. It'll be worth it, I promise*

* not a guarantee :)

clubby":1oubyxug said:
Went through the same earlier in the year. I think it's because I was riding alone too much. Without any riding commitments I struggled to find any motivation to get out. Started pushing mates to get out more and it helped all of us. I see you're coming to the Sidlaws, you'll need good legs for Craigowl climb! Use that ride as a target to work towards. It'll be worth it, I promise*

* not a guarantee :)

That's exactly it with me, if i arrange to meet someone i'll be there no matter what, if i plan on going out tomorrow, bit of drizzle and i think feck it i'll no bother :roll: .

I'll look forward to the Sidlaws, fittness is'nt too much of a problem, doing plenty of treadmill, skipping, sit ups etc :)

Back