SOLVED- the origins of my titanium frame

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
;)
Na na na n na na :p

I contacted a Russian ti frame building compan, looking for info for another member and included a link to my ti build.Just got an email from them today
Unfortunately the chap couldnt put a name to the other members mystery Ti but he did recognise mine and has given me all the details i need to decal it at last.
Googled the name and found a link to an mtbr topic from a couple of years ago
http://forums.mtbr.com/bike-frame-discu ... 83688.html

One of the early ones :D
At least now my mystery is solved

Chuffed as f*** :D

poweredbypies":33w8dbwr said:
Graphics like the old brit hybrid motorbike triton?

:cool: Yeah,nice graphics but i fear my skinning tubes wouldnt have room for it :(

Plus ,as the Russian chap quoted as 'titan or Victoria i still have to contact these people and get the complete lowdown before deciding on which name i can go with :? Its really a guess from me that titan and triton are one in the same as theyre from the same city.Still a lot of research and emailing to go.
But i do feel ive broken the back of this mystery :?

Problem is the translation doesnt always come across or is lost in part so im kind of keen to know what the 'victoria' is about
I think its possibly taken as something akin to Victory rather than the girls name Victoria :?

Get the decals done in cyrilic script for added exclusivity.

But why the na na na naaaaa, its as if you found us antagonistic about your search ;)

velomaniac":1d8x8s27 said:
Get the decals done in cyrilic script for added exclusivity.

But why the na na na naaaaa, its as if you found us antagonistic about your search ;)

Still not 100% its the same maker.I have to see what he/they report back but as yet im unable to find a correct email address.

na na na naaaaa,
There are other mystery Ti's out there.

youre not still sore about the bo'vine thing are you ? :p

Back