National Ride Accomodation Help please?

MiniNinjaRob

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi All!

I'm hoping to come to your National ride on the 18th of August (Saturday). As its a 4hr drive I need somewhere to stay on the Friday night.

Can anyone let me know exactly where the ride starts so I can start looking for somewhere to stay?

If anyone has any recommendations on places to stay please let me know. I'm at the budget end of B&B's so no hotels unless mega cheap but I don't do camping or youth hostels - if I'm travelling a long way I want somewhere comfortable!

Several people have said its well worth making the effort to do the MacRetro national so I'd love to make it.

Thanks

Innerleithen is the base for this event.
I would google b&b's etc but as its quite local to us we have not stayed in the town and cant recommend anywhere.
Peebles a larger more famous town is a couple of miles to the west of Inners as we call it and Galashiels is a few miles to the east. Plenty choice of accomodation should be available in all these places to serve all budgets.
Looking forward to seeing you ;)

Being a native there are loads of B&B's round here, or something like the tweedside hotel (pub with rooms)

I should be about for secure garage storage if anybody needs it...

Back