Minted pace rc 200 ***sold***

doobydoo

Dirt Disciple
Hi , wanting to sell my mint condition pace rc200, size 18 inch, ringle stem and seatpost, renthal bars, control tech bar ends, xlite brake levers, rc35 forks, xtr cranks, white industries titanium bottom brkt,mavic 217 sup rims with hope hubs, xt rear mech, flight titanium saddle, all in great nick cause i have had this bike from new and has been well looked after because its been my pride an joy for years, just thot i would offer it to macretro peeps first as bike is located in stevenston ayrshire if anybody is interested to come and see, thanks for reading please pm if any more info required,i am looking for £600 for it, and i think its worth every penny, twas voted best pace at first big dirty weekender in yorkshire thanks again
04072009014-1.jpg

gusbike008.jpg

04072009014.jpg

Seems like a great price to me, never got into them bitd but mint sauce was cool so for that alone the bike will always be retro gold medal stuff, good luck with the sale :cool:

Nice bike! Can't believe its in Stevenston, I'm in Saltcoats. Really should be posted in the Trading post but I'm sure it'll be fine. Since it is in Stevenston I can help with ferrying it about to anyone interested.

kaiser":3uiv217b said:
Nice bike! Can't believe its in Stevenston, I'm in Saltcoats. Really should be posted in the Trading post but I'm sure it'll be fine. Since it is in Stevenston I can help with ferrying it about to anyone interested.
Sorry dude, meant tae put it in trading post and then a post to direct folks to it, sorry again and feel free to move it :oops:

I go kind of hot and cold on Pace but that is lovely, on the doorstep too.

I thank the lord above it's not a 16" :LOL:

The Ken":3mumpzlf said:
What is that lovely thing behind it? Is it 600quid too?
Haha thats me other retro ride, afraid its a good bit away from 600 hundred if you want it dude, try nearer 20 k ;)

Latest posts

Back