Inners MacKlunker Recon 21/4/12 - Cancelled so dont go !

velomaniac

MacRetro Rider
Saturday 21st April

Weather forecast bad, I'm knackered so if you were going to join me for a recon of the MacKlunker hill at Innerleithen dont bother. On the day of the MacKlunker we'll just make it up as we go along, what could possibly go wrong :roll: :LOL:

Cheers

Velo[/b]

I'm up for this :), will bring the DH8 if the brakes are back from Willy Bain and i can figure out a way to transport the beast.

In if a lift from Edinburgh is available and it's DEFINITELY NOT an epic (my fitness wouldn't let me) :)

No epics planned, possibly push/ride up the forest road to get an idea where it goes for the later descent. Once up top see if we can see any trails and go check them out whilst avoiding any serious loss of altitude if possible but if not no worries, we just walk it back up. There is no shame in walking in my book which based on Gypsy Glen Epic is a good thing :LOL:

I saw the Gypsy Glen thread :LOL:

Defo up for this if possible, just need to order a water-bottle, Rocky is fully functioning and i have some spring in my step, boom tssssh.

jonnymcenroe":2zmhikoc said:

Defo up for this if possible, just need to order a water-bottle, Rocky is fully functioning and i have some spring in my step, boom tssssh.
i'll gie ye a water bottle, i never use them they catch all the shite when in the cage

bigmick":3gyjmi1q said:
jonnymcenroe":3gyjmi1q said:

i'll gie ye a water bottle, i never use them they catch all the shite when in the cage

Wow! Thanks alot, Mick.

jonnymcenroe":38lg6yqy said:
bigmick":38lg6yqy said:
jonnymcenroe":38lg6yqy said:

Wow! Thanks alot, Mick.
i'll look one out that has the cover on the top, nothing worse than shite all down yer bottle when yer out on a ride

i wear a camelbak when im hard at it

Back