Feedback
View

Pictish Raiders
Radek
jimi
ra big fella
Zigzag

Booked!

Coniston YHA only a mile from where we're meeting on Saturday morning. Booked us a room for 4, note its £80 not £63, hope the extra £4.25 each isn't a deal breaker ;)

Coniston Holly How
Far End
Coniston
Cumbria
LA21 8DD

Key information includes:

· Check-in is from 5pm (check-out 10am)
· You have paid the YHA members price – you will either need to join YHA on arrival or pay the non-member supplement of £3 per person
· All bedding is provided, but you need to bring towels
· We provide evening meals, breakfasts and packed lunches
· The front door is locked at 11.30pm each night
· Because of our licence it is not possible to bring your own alcohol but the bar is open until 11pm

Directions from Glasgow.

Meeting at the Bluebird Cafe, 10-1030am

I'd be up for it but could'nt face the drive, my Polo would be too cramped/uncomfortable and the BMW would cost a million quid in fuel.

If i can get a lift though, yeah, been finishing work early on a Friday lately so other than transport dont see a problem.

Possibly, fancy this. I like comedy car option, or can take my Panda even if I need to drive alone. However would rather not.

Radoslaw":1asvp2pd said:
Possibly, fancy this. I like comedy car option, or can take my Panda even if I need to drive alone. However would rather not.

mark (jimihendrix) could car-share with you rado ;)

Think we're looking at two cars then?

Velo was keen as well, let's see if he's still up for it.

big.eck":39lf0a9y said:
Radoslaw":39lf0a9y said:

mark (jimihendrix) could car-share with you rado ;)

Great idea, could even meet you at your's Rado if you dont fancy coming out to Paisley ;)

Back