Bikestation?

Mr Panda

PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
You guys that frequent the Bikestation - I'm after a set of Campag deep drop brake calipers for a roadbike - 60s/70s/80s, that sort of age. The ones that come up for sale on RB or Ebay are awfy dear :roll: .......just missed a set here last week for £20 mind :eek:

If you ever see any at Bikestation let me know, or just buy 'em and I'll take 'em off yer hands :D

I could swing by The Common Wheel if you like......they have loads of parts........the trick is trying to get him to part with them

Do you need deep drop brakes to tide you over Mr P I could lend you some Weinmann 999's to keep/get you going

Like these only dirtier...

!CBR-4RgCWk~$(KGrHqYOKpsE0VI84yu4BNG9W4Bu2Q~~_3.JPG

Nelly - if you're by that way then yes that would be good :D

TK - no ta - I've got a set of Weinnman's on already but want to fit campys - Its for the Flying Scot which apart from barkes is all Campag equipped at the moment :D :D

Might even be tempted to have a rummage at Big Al's next time I'm down Glesca way :idea:

Show us a pic of the campy's in question as Campagnola made a lot of different brakes. Otherwise your requests a bit vague even by your standards Mr P. :?

Back