Where is everyone?

development_cycle

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Any chance we can have a map as a sticky with names or some way of knowing who is where? I'm new to this country and it is bloody massive, so even when it says North East on a ride thread it's still 2+ hours away from me!

Just thought it would be nice to see who is where for local rides etc

We have a roll call of riders names and contact details. Maybe we should get Eck, who seems in charge of this sticky to add peoples location ;)

development_cycle":3hs0ii38 said:
mikee":3hs0ii38 said:
so where are you lee ?

you know where i am :LOL:

erm, who's lee and, sorry I don't think I do know where you are mikee. Do you have me confused with another member maybe?

aahh, lee development ,confusion :oops:

velomaniac":3cfi6rm2 said:
We have a roll call of riders names and contact details. Maybe we should get Eck, who seems in charge of this sticky to add peoples location ;)

Yeah seen that thread, didn't help me to work out who was where though. And I'm still not on that list even though I did ask ;)

Nearly made the same mistake myself...

Click on the googlemaps link in folks sigs, that'll tell you where. Basically, we've got a broad spread. Central Belters, East Coasters (Edinburghers and south of the Forth, Fifers north of Forth), West Coasters (Glasgow, then further west and doon, or up to Oban with Mr P). Then you've got some bods in Aberdeenshire, plus Jamie way up at JoG.

zigzag":dnlfht0u said:
Nearly made the same mistake myself...

Click on the googlemaps link in folks sigs, that'll tell you where. Basically, we've got a broad spread. Central Belters, East Coasters (Edinburghers and south of the Forth, Fifers north of Forth), West Coasters (Glasgow, then further west and doon, or up to Oban with Mr P). Then you've got some bods in Aberdeenshire, plus Jamie way up at JoG.

Sort of wanted to avoid clicking on everyone's perofiles one by one and then looking at their location, was hoping for a simple map with pins in or something.

Back