10 Under the Ben and other races

'K' the SXC lot take ages to put the dates up but to answer your question YES I do intend to do the series.
But I intend to ride every thing I can this year and I might go out on the MTB as well :LOL:
So yeah Im up for every thing :D

Think i'll do the glentress 7, early june I think it is. Top of my list is to do the craggy island tri again, maybe the durty tri and some roadie tris as well.

Rumble":3nfshji4 said:
Think i'll do the glentress 7, early june I think it is. Top of my list is to do the craggy island tri again, maybe the durty tri and some roadie tris as well.

G7 added :)

I meant to do the Glentress last year but didn't feel I could get to race fitness in time to do it properly. And just as well as I came down with a virus just before it so would have been out of it anyway.

I'm considering it for this year though.

I will be doing 10 under the Ben again, solo.
Will be almost exactly 20 years to the day when I lined up for my very first mtb race, which happened to be at the same venue! A race were I got sent the wrong way, came last and vowed never to race again...I feeling that didn't last long at all.
Aiming to cover more laps than ever this year...might be being too ambitious...

Would liked to have done Glentress 7 but there is no way I could recover in a week! Bad timing, boo.

Will also be doing 10 at kirroughtree on the 7th July, that ones well worth it if you haven't done it before, superb course.

Back