Christmas week ride ?

theredchili

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hello my Fellow MacRetro's, Im heading up to Fort Bill on boxing day for my usual Christmas week of Mountaineering, if anyones around for a ride, may bring up a Steed

let me know

Cheers

Hi James, Fort Bill in Xmas week! Better bring a Pugsley :) Nice way to spend a chrimbo though!

kaiser":3uosrs3r said:
Hi James, Fort Bill in Xmas week! Better bring a Pugsley :) Nice way to spend a chrimbo though!

ha ha ha, have Fats but not really Fat tyre bikes !

I go every Christmas, infact last year I went up every month , almost moved there, could have been a Mac retrorider then :cool: :LOL:

I will struggle to get anywhere at xmas TRC, family keeps me tied to home but as Mr K says great way to spent the festive period, we are doing a ride at the end of nov, round ben nevis, which is shaping up to be epic/tragic, and you are more than welcome to come- overnight at a bunkhouse/pub.

clockworkgazz":3ck5yebn said:
I will struggle to get anywhere at xmas TRC, family keeps me tied to home but as Mr K says great way to spent the festive period, we are doing a ride at the end of nov, round ben nevis, which is shaping up to be epic/tragic, and you are more than welcome to come- overnight at a bunkhouse/pub.

End of November I have MR stuff on, infact all my weeks are full until January ! Grrrr

I fancy a trip over the CMD Arete if conditions are good (ie snow & ice) - that any interest?

:xmas-cool:

Mr Panda":1kh17ror said:
I fancy a trip over the CMD Arete if conditions are good (ie snow & ice) - that any interest?

:xmas-cool:

Yeah, could be a good warm up , get in touch nearer the time and well sort something, when I was up in Feb did Comb Gully (grade IV) had a little epic on it but was great, have a lot of time for the North Face :D

Back