Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:26 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1988 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 199  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:12 pm 
Classified Mod
Classified Mod

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Posts: 12697
Location: Fife in Scotland
Hey Keith 'this' ride out is looking promising :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:03 pm 
MacRetro Deputy AEC
MacRetro Deputy AEC

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:56 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: ahm a fifer neebur
aye it does an c your 2 timing me wi OCP ya dirty hoor lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:11 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:56 pm
Posts: 2473
Location: A Fifer furth o' the Kingdom
I have been given assurances that I am not being groomed and that I will remain "intact". :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:16 pm 
Classified Mod
Classified Mod

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Posts: 12697
Location: Fife in Scotland
keithyr wrote:
aye it does an c your 2 timing me wi OCP ya dirty hoor lol


Are you tryin to insinuate Im per, purr, purmis, promiscu, cuous .............. a tart? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:28 pm 
MacRetro Deputy AEC
MacRetro Deputy AEC

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:56 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: ahm a fifer neebur
old_coyote_pedaller wrote:
I have been given assurances that I am not being groomed and that I will remain "intact". :P


remember, no means no................


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:35 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:56 pm
Posts: 2473
Location: A Fifer furth o' the Kingdom
Ah always thought it meant mibbee :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:35 pm 
Classified Mod
Classified Mod

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Posts: 12697
Location: Fife in Scotland
keithyr wrote:
old_coyote_pedaller wrote:
I have been given assurances that I am not being groomed and that I will remain "intact". :P


remember, no means no................



Hey BUTT out :x

Did I really just say that :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:56 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider

Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 11:02 pm
Posts: 5252
Location: Falkirk! But I am a Fifer so that's OK...
Righty-ho, Sunday morning for me only. Enjoy Pitmudden the morra though...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:49 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:56 pm
Posts: 2473
Location: A Fifer furth o' the Kingdom
Very enjoyable ride in Blairadam with Rob today.

Pleasantly surprised how dry in places, well not wet, it was in the trees, way better than I expected and much drier than the mudfest that it was last "summer".
We went up to top and came down the Choc Slide (I think), it was nearly all ridable with none of the real mud from last time I did it which was last year.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:18 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:58 pm
Posts: 4434
Location: Third stone from the sun.
old_coyote_pedaller wrote:
Very enjoyable ride in Blairadam with Rob today.

Pleasantly surprised how dry in places, well not wet, it was in the trees, way better than I expected and much drier than the mudfest that it was last "summer".
We went up to top and came down the Choc Slide (I think), it was nearly all ridable with none of the real mud from last time I did it which was last year.


Sounds great :) , i'll be over on Sunday then, anyone got some rough directions/meeting place, easy to find from J4 M90 ?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1988 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 199  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: epicyclo and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group