New bike shop in Paisley

Might be stale news but just noticed a new bike shop along the road from me, It's on Causeyside St just along from the old Corkers pub. They do spares and had in new bikes as well got Forme,Ghost,Curbside and Kona might be getting Cannondale in as well.

How long you been in Paisley BvTB? Do you remember the three bike shops in the town?

Lived on George St when I went to Paisley Tech. Don't remember the bike shops though...

I'm an outsider kaiser moved here 2yrs ago. Wasnt into bikes only bike shop I can remember from my neck of the woods was the old bike shop in Saltcoats Green St guy was well into his 70/80's when it was open

Really! where you from then? Bike shop in Saltcoats was Harris's.

ZZ there was a good shop up the street from the camera shop you could see from the train going to glasgow, it was a Pace dealer and they also branched out to a shop in shawlands, cannae remember them though. There was also a proflex dealer who was a motorbike shop near where halfords is. And Dooleys is still there I think.

From Stevenston originally you might remember local bike legend popeye who'd chase you every where on his bike threating to get the japanese army on to you ;)

I remember going into Dooleys 40 years ago as a young lad getting a bronze and blue 2 wheeler. The floor was very ropey. It was thin ply which bounced as you walked. It always smelled damp.

There was a bike shop off Causieside St , maybe in Orchard St , about 30 years ago. Don't remember the name tho.

Years ago Halfords were in Causieside St.

The motorbike dealer near Halfords was MCS who are now in Renfrew. Don't remember them ever selling bicycles.

The camera shop is Deytons. It's still there but I don't remember a bike shop nearby.

There was a wee bike shop in Renfrew for a while about 10 years ago. It didn't last long.

Thomsons Cycles

Hi Guys, The little shop just up from the camera shop in Lawn Street in Paisley was infact Thomsons Cycles and we did have a shop in Shawlands also.

The shop closed down and in July 2011 we opened it back up with some old faces and an increased interest in bikes

we now sponsor the Glasgow Couriers Cycling Club, St Mirren FC and the SXC race series so are doing really well

Would love to see you guys in the shop sometime

Back