the peaks national meet

clockworkgazz

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
really want to go to this one but the cost is a bit of a concern for me- happy to car share and velo said he is up for this subject to getting a convieniant meet up point could prob squeeze in another body if anyone else is interested- could do drive down friday night camp and return sat night?

I'm still up for this as your return Saturday night option has merit. However dont expect riviting conversation on the return as I'll probably be unconscious :roll:

I did think staying sat would be cool to partake in the pub/quiz thing but the glasgow edinburgh ride is on the sunday and I did promise cameron we would do it weather permitting.

Happy to drive down very early sat morning to if that fits?

velomaniac":16379xe7 said:
I'm still up for this as your return Saturday night option has merit. However dont expect riviting conversation on the return as I'll probably be unconscious :roll:

Would you like a marker pen moustache or a shaved eyebrow? Get your order in early! Mind you, I dunno what I'm talking about, I'll probably be chauffeured home in a bloody ambulance.

In terms of travel preference, I'm easy. Shame to miss out on the Sat night quiz, but on the plus side it does mean less time away from home.

Gazz, you're going to be knack'd on Sunday though.

we wont be rushing so it will be fine I'm sure.

So where would be a good pick up point for you too punters that does not add 5 hrs to the total journey time :LOL:

Might I suggest ZZ if he could get a motor drives us over to Killie and parks up at yours then we all go from yours to the Peaks. I know its a bit of a cheek for me to suggest this as I dont drive but it could work ;)

or we could also meet at moodiesburn or hamilton if that helps as it is sort of on the way? Would the moterbike be an option on this shorter journey Velo?

No to scoot, if a combo of car/train not possible then thats me out. Riding scoot back whilst knackered is not a safe idea, this was reinforced to me when following a car through Biggar on the way back from Drum when he braked and thankfully I broke out of my trance :shock: I dont actually remember riding through Biggar :?

Back