Ben Nevis circuit - 26th November - Brrrrrrr

I'm in

I'll be singlespeeding it :cool:
Its the only way to ride!
And what, no bogs :shock: and I only got the last of the muck out of my shoes last night ;)
Lets do it soon.

Jamie

Might be interested depends on dates and if I can be transported. I fancy a bit more SS fixie riding since SSEC but please can we use old money distances, 36 miles sounds more palatable than 60k :LOL:

velomaniac":2i1l2cyp said:
Might be interested depends on dates and if I can be transported. I fancy a bit more SS fixie riding since SSEC but please can we use old money distances, 36 miles sounds more palatable than 60k :LOL:

Have you got rid of your car?

route info.......

nevisroute.jpg

sorry about map quality, but you get the idea. Maybe save it to your PC and resize so you can see better ;)

Best to do this after a dry week as river crossing is genuinely awkward in wet conditions :D

Can start/finish anywhere along route. Campsites at Fort William and Roybridge which would be ok.

There's a bothy on the eastern Mamores section.

I'll speak with Mrs Panda then suggest some dates :D

I'm in! Bigger version of map from Mr P's book... Orange line is original route, green is alternate start along W Highland Way from Mr P, plus dipping into Leannachan Forest at Spean Bridge - There are a lot of options in the forest, pretty much a follow your nose deal, since these are the Witch's Trails from 10UTB (map here).

Click map below for big version:

BTW - I'm thinking of this as a Saturday jaunt with something easy on Sunday. Is that OK with peeps?

Also easier/bad weather alternatives nearby if needed..... :p

Back