macdonald cycles edinburgh

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
was working in lothain road just down from the kings theatre and on my way there i passed through Morrison St and was looking at the boring new bikes when this giant atx in team colours caught my eye . it's got rst upside down forks and looked to be set-up for dh :cool:

did'nt know they sold 2nd hand bikes :? nice looking bike anyway

It probably isn't for sale. They occasionally have interesting bikes in the window for people to look at. They have had Danny MacAskill's bike from the Youtube video in the window for ages, and they used to have an old Raleigh team Banana track bike with a tiny front wheel for ages as well. It's almost my LBS as I work round the corner and my real LBS is so bad I can't bear to go in anymore.

Yeah,

I drove past a few weeks ago and saw the Giant in the window, certainly catches the eye,
not sure if its for sale though
I got my first bike from Macdonalds (a Grifter) from when they were in Comely Bank in the late 70's :oops: :shock: :LOL:

G

They do sell the odd used or remaindered stock item. I bought a Raleigh Dynatech road frame off them years ago that was obviously found in a storeroom somewhere.

If you dont ask, you'll never know ;)

There it is ;) .................

64f1c99c.jpg

371d240b.jpg

Iphone pics :roll: :oops:

G

Back