MacRetro Help Needed

kaya

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Help :oops: Ive bought a full bike off ebay, BUT its in Edinburgh and I was wondering if one of you fine MacRetro chaps could pick it up and post it on for me. As I'm down in east Cleveland, I would be eternally grateful if some one could do this for me :roll:
cheers Vern

I'm probably too far north to help Kaya but what did you buy?

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help with postage but if you get desperate I might be down there in the next week or 2.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
was going to bid on this too- seemed like a bargain but being on the other side of the country decided it was to far away- someone on the east coast will sort this for you I'm sure.

kaya":2cuxsbqy said:
RobMac you are a true gentleman sir :cool:

Will you still say that when he arrives on your doorstep having driven 100's of miles, bike in hand, asking for "favours" of a personal nature ?

:D

Mr Panda":3inhl6gw said:
kaya":3inhl6gw said:
RobMac you are a true gentleman sir :cool:

Will you still say that when he arrives on your doorstep having driven 100's of miles, bike in hand, asking for "favours" of a personal nature ?

:D

It depends if the "favours" are too my taste :roll: I have a fetish for neoprene, fiberglass and cold cold salty water ;)

Latest posts

Back