The hunt for another Deputy AEC

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Anyone wishing to become a deputy dawg? Looking for someone to bolster what we've been doing so far i.e. not much :LOL: Unfortunately for the next wee while my pass allocation will decrease so whilst I'll still do the AEC bit the MacRetro section could do with another DAEC, and you say that how its spelt. Probably more fitting into the ambassador role and weekender enthusiast but anyone can come forward. You can use this thread to nominate yourself or others and generally discuss the whole doodah with AEC's and the like. Will probably start another thread after GT to find out if people want to put forward ideas for next year etc.

I nominate anyone else but me :roll:

Plus Kaiser why is it you like cliffhangers, you keep saying stuff that begs the question why ?

Cheers Mikee :p I'm honoured. Velo what do you mean 'why'?

whoever it is gets a free top right?....might do it and then resign for personal reasons after 2 weeks :twisted:

It has got to be big eck, and i'll no be cheeky cause he would defo batter me unlike the current incumbent gay-lords.

The Ken":2r2lhk1e said:
Deputies have to pay towards the top, £15 - still good value for a windbreaker (like me :) )

I got mine for free but I'm willing to contribute to the other two

Back