hi lads

Jawny

Dirt Disciple
been enjoying your site for a wee while and decided to join. About me...i've been biking since i was 13. I'm now a dottery 42 :LOL: so i think i'll fit in here in MacRetro!! My first bike was a red specialized Rockhopper that all my mates laughed at because no one had saw a mountainbike. I think it was circa 1986. sadly i only had it for a few months before someone nicked it from outside my kitchen window!! Since then i've owned just about everything from kona's to my current modern steed, a Trek 8500. tried full suss but i'm too old skool so it's hardtail all the way. I've always hankered after a Klein Adroit with the green paint. Love it! Cheers.

Oh, nearly forgot. I'm posting in here because i live in renfrewshire. see ya ;)

And i've just realised i've posted in the wrong bit. That'll be the san miguel :roll:

Mr Panda":2mabb1h9 said:
Hi Jawny welcome to here :xmas-cool: whereaboots in renfrewshire?

Cheers guys. Thanks for the welcome. I'm from the Erskine area. I'm just back from a ride around Loch Katrine. Gotta love the dukes pass and the traffic free water board road on the east shore of the loch......AND the heavy showers :LOL:

Back