SKYE: 30th April - 1st May ?

Mr Panda

PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
The Ken wants to go to Skye - so to Skye we may go :D

Have been few times on motorbike but never cycled there so need to play with maps again.

Do know this is a good place to stay though - bunkhouse sleeps approx 20 and is close to Sligachan Hotel.......

http://www.sligachan.co.uk/

Was also thinking about another C2C for another time - Ardnamurchan Point to Peterhead, most westerly to most easterly points on the MacRetro Mainland :twisted: Maybe 3/4 days though?

I really must stop all this nonsense.

I'd definitely be up for that, Skye was where I saw my first love :oops:
a green Kona Explosif all kitted out for touring aaaaawww.

I still have the 50k route around Sligachan that we talked about at 10under, really keen to do it, allegedly one of the best routes in the UK.

kaiser":3tof02gs said:
I still have the 50k route around Sligachan that we talked about at 10under, really keen to do it, allegedly one of the best routes in the UK.

tell more.......

kaiser":1w9hjns0 said:

Ive walked it bare foot int middle oe winter :LOL:

Ive just found my 3D map of The Cullins Isle of Skye
it radiate south of Sligachan Hotel (in colour) fairly gets
the imagination goin :)

Re: SKYE 2011

Mr Panda":ow921tsg said:
Was also thinking about another C2C for another time - Ardnamurchan Point to Peterhead, most westerly to most easterly points on the MacRetro Mainland :twisted: Maybe 3/4 days though?

I have another C2C from Fort Bill to Montrose = 3/4 days

RobMac":uw81rmq1 said:
kaiser":uw81rmq1 said:

Ive walked it bare foot int middle oe winter :LOL:

you are at one, Grasshopper :p

Back