Kilmarnock day out- Sunday 20th pictures to entice

clockworkgazz

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Now firm date of Sunday 20th June 2010 meet 10.30am for 11ish departure- at my house- will PM you all my address.

Bacon rolls for everyone?

some pics of the trail today- very dry and nice and technical, would bring some front bounce and gears but kaiser and me have done it on rigid SS so any bike should be fine.

crawf1.jpg

crawf2.jpg

crawf3.jpg

crawf4.jpg

crawf5.jpg

crawf6.jpg

mind the gap

roll up roll up, come to the home of Johnnie Walker and "the scheme"- A guided day out around the local trails of clockworkgash.

Looking at this Saturday but if it swells the ranks could look at next weekend too- me and velo so far but as he is scared to go into the woods with me alone :twisted: then we need a few more bodies to make up a posse. Good local pub for a drink or alternatively back to me garden for sausage rolls and tizer.

go on scare yourself and get on down to ayrshire!

might be worth punting to another weekend that suits folks better (I will still be going anyroads), trails are pretty cool and worth the journey, as is my bottle of Monkey Shoulder ;)

Nae problem with the weekend after this for me, sad batchelor types like me dont have a hectic social scene :roll:

Back