Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:06 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

where & when?
Sat / G.T 57%  57%  [ 4 ]
Sun / G.T 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Sat / Bingbash 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Sun / Bingbash 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 7
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:09 am 
MacModerator
MacModerator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm
Posts: 20771
Location: Sol Kitts
jimihendrix wrote:
Great pics 8) , wish i'd made it now :(

The wee Azonic has turned out nice K :wink: , how does it ride ?



Rides great jimbo, not the most efficient mode of transport but an absolute hoot for ersin aboot. Recommended :D already thing of something to replace it with :roll: the same but moreso.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:34 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:23 am
Posts: 15608
looks great lads shame I missed it looks like a great day- how did the mary's do and the GT velo?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:14 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider

Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 11:02 pm
Posts: 5252
Location: Falkirk! But I am a Fifer so that's OK...
Mary's were good Gazz. Moved them up a bit on the Friday night so they were no longer pointing down. Bike felt spot on yesterday, much more confidence and now looking forward to it's next outing. It's amazing how little changes can make a big difference to the way a bike feels.

Nae bars for you :twisted:

You started a thread yet for the new Spesh?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:18 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:58 pm
Posts: 4434
Location: Third stone from the sun.
kaiser wrote:
Rides great jimbo, not the most efficient mode of transport but an absolute hoot for ersin aboot. Recommended :D already thing of something to replace it with :roll: the same but moreso.


BIG HIT :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:20 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:19 pm
Posts: 356
Location: Essex. Innit.
Some great pics - and looked like the weather was good too. I'm off up to Innerleithen on Tuesday and will be spending a few days playing around at Glentress. Got to get past the 400 mile drive first though...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:29 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider

Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:16 pm
Posts: 8658
I was with Kaiser and ZZ on the final descent, I took the harder red route right to the bottom and I beat Kaiser and ZZ. Now I'm no claiming any carpark dash awards but the winner sure wisnae one of the other to :roll:

Great day on a great bike which slightly annoys me but next visit to GT will be on something more archaic :lol:

Thanks everyone for a great day out !!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:47 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:03 pm
Posts: 11796
Location: Returning
jimihendrix wrote:
kaiser wrote:
Rides great jimbo, not the most efficient mode of transport but an absolute hoot for ersin aboot. Recommended :D already thing of something to replace it with :roll: the same but moreso.


BIG HIT :lol:



better get some spare swing arms with it then :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:27 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm
Posts: 20771
Location: Sol Kitts
markoc wrote:
Some great pics - and looked like the weather was good too. I'm off up to Innerleithen on Tuesday and will be spending a few days playing around at Glentress. Got to get past the 400 mile drive first though...


It'll be worth it when you get there :D . Is this a once only or rare trip? If so I'd recommend trying to get to Kirroughtree for a day. Oh and post some pics when you've done :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:30 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm
Posts: 20771
Location: Sol Kitts
mikee wrote:
jimihendrix wrote:
kaiser wrote:
Rides great jimbo, not the most efficient mode of transport but an absolute hoot for ersin aboot. Recommended :D already thing of something to replace it with :roll: the same but moreso.


BIG HIT :lol:



better get some spare swing arms with it then :lol:


:lol: nah not a Big Hit, thought you mighta used a bit of ryhmin slang there Mike :lol: . I'd like a evil sovereign or a Dialled alpine or prince albert.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:36 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:03 pm
Posts: 11796
Location: Returning
http://www.fifebikers.co.uk/index.php?n ... ic&t=14534

dunno if its still on offer tho ,bit steep tho


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group