Show us what you did today, thread

Good crank shortening solution.

A great day up north is a truly great day.

We need another big ride up there.

Looking forward to the JT build.... will it be ready for the York ride?

Re:

Those crank shorteners are ingenious. Would love to have a rummage around SJS just to see all the obscure bits I never knew existed.
Jamie, you’re always going on about how many bikes and frames Epicyclo has, but I’m beginning to think you’re just deflecting the attention away from your own “collection”.

Re: Re:

clubby":3v2zjvyz said:
Those crank shorteners are ingenious. Would love to have a rummage around SJS just to see all the obscure bits I never knew existed.
Jamie, you’re always going on about how many bikes and frames Epicyclo has, but I’m beginning to think you’re just deflecting the attention away from your own “collection”.

It’s all about how you present the statistics though isn’t it? I wonder if like me, Jamie counts only complete bikes that can actually be jumped on and ridden that precise moment.... the rest are “parts” ;)

Re:

That’s right Peachy, there’s bikes and there are parts, plus tandems and cargo bikes are only there because of the little man so shouldn’t be counted as mine, so to speak.
Only a couple are built and groupsets are for sharing ;)
Peachy I hope to have it ready but not quite sure.
The venue has changed to Stokesley, will get details and send to you.
Jamie

Re:

OK, so erm... this happened....

So I've got 5 months to get fit, and get me a Singlespeed bike of some sort :LOL:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200808_203023.jpg
    Screenshot_20200808_203023.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 723
Re:

Jimo Brian and I are in as usual, single speed solo. Mine is under the Fatty Owl team banner.
Always welcome to pit with Brian and I, though I suspect you won’t be stopping as much as us.

Jamie

Re: Re:

jimo746":2pw7sdf5 said:
OK, so erm... this happened....
So I've got 5 months to get fit, and get me a Singlespeed bike of some sort :LOL:
Oh dear, it must be contagious.

Between the 3 of us we make up nearly 50% of the single speed class. With my current level of fitness, I'm assured at least a 7th place in class. :)

I was out for a run today. I figure I spend so much time walking in the race so as not to hold up the fast guys on the singletrack, that I may as well train to run for 24 hours. (When I say run, think speedy shambling Zombie speed).

Managed just over 7km and feeling good, so next step is to up the distance and find steeper hills.

Back