And today I did......

Re:

I suspect with all the guns mentioned that any question along the lines of what the fcuk are you two talking about would be answered with we could tell you but we'd have to kill you. But none the less what the f......etc etc.
PS
My good lady is partially disabled and as I officially am her carer I have to co-habit in South central Leith as travelling back to Loanhead is no longer just a 30 - 40 minute drive. Getting cabin fever bad !

Re: Re:

velomaniac":2mgyu4qj said:
I suspect with all the guns mentioned that any question along the lines of what the fcuk are you two talking about would be answered with we could tell you but we'd have to kill you. But none the less what the f......etc etc.
If Jamie gets the job, we'll have a MacRetro day up his way.

He can bring his gun from work and we can go Puffin shooting on the cliffs at Dunnet Head.

Followed by a BBQ with his speciality, Puffin omelette.

I suggest this day, next year.

Re:

I have pieced together that some kind of government police guard nuke power sites and that Dounrey needs guarded and is near where Jamie lives.
However a police handgun couldn't hit a barn door unless quite close let alone a Puffin. Plus Puffins are protected species. So shooting Puffins only comes into play if even smaller than Jamie Hezbollah terrorists in Puffin suits try to infiltrate the site !

Re:

Velo my good man, I am not getting out of bed for a handgun
These fools are talking full dark side, all black, vests, balaclavas and full automatic.
What could possibly go wrong

Jamie

Re: Re:

Hawmaw":11gwsreh said:
I retired from the polis on 18th March and as the kids are all grown up I'm free for the first time in 30 years

Finally free and then this Corona-crap happens, you couldn't make it up! :LOL:

I'm just about to head out for another solo local ride, good opportunity to investigate the paths and tracks I've missed before

Re:

Working today and tomorrow, but the wee man’s chariot arrived today. Hopefully get it fitted on Friday and head out for an unloaded test ride. Forecast for Sunday looks good, so hoping his helmet turns up by then and we can go for an adventure.

Re:

This week's office. Day 4 in Panda 2's former bedroom :D

4 of us working in the house testing t'internet links to the max......... will stick some flowers in your rusty ol' 12 bore Jamie

:xmas-cool:

Attachments

• office.jpg
    office.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,107
That's a smart looking office mate,
You have the essentials, Jenga, laptop and Kenco.
Oh while I applied for the job I must admit it isn't really my sort of job. I applied for two that were available when they were making us redundant. My job in the PM room would remain but had some other admin and a bit more lab testing thrown in so I was OK because while I could have taken redundancy I would rather have my job, which they said was mine if I wanted it, with a increase to cover the extra work, so almost a promotion in the end. The issue was I refused to take the senior position as while I could manage it, it was marginally more money for doing essentially everything in the lab and running the whole show, which was previously two peoples work. No thanks as I still can't see it working. My other option was the senior scientist and I met with the lady who runs a NHS lab to see if we would work for her. I really liked the team and the lab even though there wouldn't be as much variation of the work, but turned out she could only offer me part time. Meanwhile the CNP still haven't rejected me after 3 months of interviews assessments etc, what is wrong with them :) It doesn't give me much faith.
Meanwhile I have been working on a plan to do something on my own but it will take some time to set up and a bit of financial backing that we had been putting together, though now this might have to wait a while longer but I am sure I can still make it happen.
To be honest I was going to withdraw from the CNP as I just don't think it's a great fit for me, I have spent my youth and my life being a pretty anti authority, anti establishment, anti nuclear pacifist, so something just doesn't feel right ;)
While it's only been a month since being in the position at work where the others have gone and waiting for a senior to join me, what a month it's been! Things are working where I am and I still get to kill em, chill em, cut em and burn em, so it's not all bad :)
I did think I could get a job with the mob as I can clean up lots of blood and leave no trace and I can dispose of a body discreetly , badda bing, badda boom!

Jamie

Re:

Jamie, both you and I could go into the mob clean up business. I too know how to get rid of a body but can go further if I have access to Proteinase K, DNAse, RNAse and a warm bath. Also I know a guy with an incinerator with spare capacity. Black bag, some plausible paperwork, no questions wink wink....

Latest posts

Back