MacRetro Trading Post

Re:

Nice ECR too, shame it’s XS, and also that I don’t have any cash :)
Some good camping and kayak gear in there as well.

Jamie

Re:

Yeah, it seems they bought all the stuff, then changed their minds about it... The DZR shoes I picked up were brand new and less than half the RRP :)

Hi all
I have a B67 Brooks saddle that's been sitting in my spares box for far too long.
It's in great condition, barely used by the look of it. No distortion or drooping and the adjuster bolt looks unused. It has a few little scuffs from sitting about, though to be fair the camera flash makes these look a lot worse than they are, but the leather is still soft and supple.
I bought it for a project and kept it for my Big Dummy but I already have a B66 for that which I really like so know it's no use keeping a spare.
Looking for £49 posted but a tenner off for macretro clansmen ;)

Jamie

DSCN5771 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

DSCN5769 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

DSCN5772 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

DSCN5775 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

I've a couple of new Hope hubs im going to sell. Thought I'd offer here first.
Paying for some new camping gear and just bought a new tent.

Hubs are Pro2 150mm 36h in red, alloy freehub and a Pro2 evo Fatsno 177mm 32h in black, also alloy freehub.
Both have their original new parts, bearings, spacers etc except for the 150mm missing an internal 2.5mm spacer, which I'll have and fit before sending, and the 150mm doesnt have the end spacers - HUB425+HUB426, for 150mm, or available to give 157mm. I wont be fitting those as I haven't got them, but theres the part numbers so shop away :D
Pro2 - £110. Fatsno - £120
PM me for pics, ive none currently, but same as stock pics really :)

Back