The Great Cull of 2019

epicyclo

Senior Retro Guru
This was going to be the year I trimmed back my bikes.

I seem to have acquired more than went though.

But now needs must. The impending arrival of No1 son's effects from Australia (40 shipping cartons worth) means shed space has to be cleared.

But it's not all bad. My Australian bike is arriving too (Giant Bowery).

In preparation for the clear out I seem to have acquired another bike... (another Dawes Windrush)

But I have a solution. The Great Cull of 2019 is cancelled.

Hail to the Great Cull of 2020. How's that for a brilliant solution? :)

epicyclo":2zp9clks said:
But I have a solution. The Great Cull of 2019 is cancelled.

Brilliant :)

And my cull is trickling along slowly.

epicyclo":1fx5999p said:

It’s actually quite sensible. Next year’s a leap year, so that gives you an extra day to thin the herd.

Or buy more stuff :LOL:

clubby":2qaayyvf said:
epicyclo":2qaayyvf said:

It’s actually quite sensible. Next year’s a leap year, so that gives you an extra day to thin the herd.

Or buy more stuff :LOL:
On a serious note, I'd have been well into the cull by now if I hadn't had to go to Oz at short notice.

I have decided that all the "collectible" stuff has to go. So if it's not something I want to ride regularly, it's got to go, no matter how nice.

Re: Re:

The History Man":2o2mmdjw said:
Ok so what you got then? (Smiles)

It's previously been established that it's easier to ask Brian what he doesn't have , and take things from there :LOL:

Re: Re:

jimo746":3no857fz said:
The History Man":3no857fz said:
Ok so what you got then? (Smiles)

It's previously been established that it's easier to ask Brian what he doesn't have , and take things from there :LOL:
Derailleurs.

Apart from a NOS automatic one. :)

Do not fit the NOS auto one, biggest heap of technically interesting poo I ever bought and fitted. Instead of finding yourself always in the right gear for any stretch of riding, you invariably found yourself in the wrong gear and then it would shift up and down at least provocation.

However if your after cool stuff to fit to your Lenton Jason, then Brian has a vintage warehouse of kit.

Back