MacRetro Newbies.... Introduce yourself here:

Re:

Thanks for all the welcomes,

My rides will be weekday most likely as wee lad is non verbal autistic and other half works most weekends. So odd ride at weekend will be with wee lass. Likely won’t make any group rides due to that.

But never know if anyone else is this way midweek :)

Hopefully start with clean and strip off old parts on Monday, even have tool to remove cassette so can give it a good clean. Got cleaning stuff, degreaser, wet lube and pace rc7 grease and gun (which should be good for headset as well if it’s not sealed bearings).

Fingers crossed first ride will be this week :)

Re:

belated welcome, I'm just across the water in Dundee, don't get out much but I'm still here in spirit.

Re: Re:

The Ken":3vfn36zk said:
don't get out much but I'm still here in spirit.

My god, I thought you’d been sucked into a Minecraft world, like a modern day Tron!

Re:

:) Not far off it, the last 3 years has been intense. Lost the bike mojo a bit and a huge amount of free time now we have a dog. He's not well behaved enough yet to ride a bike with.

Re: just found the Scottish bit

Hi all, I joined a wee while back but just found the Scottish bit. I’m John from Dunfermline, my lads in here some where to. He joined after I nagged him a bit. We both have a few bikes and are always on the look out for another. Now I’ve found this bit I’ll pop in and see what’s going on? It looks a bit quieter than the main page. Catch you all soon J

Re:

Welcome John.
Aye, it’s been a bit quiet with lockdown but there’s usually a bit of riding down your way.
Keith is Dunfermline too and OCP is Kinross-ish.

Look out for rides at Blairadam or Benarty.

Re:

Howdo John.

Glad you found the site.

As clubby mentions I’m in dunfy and before lockdown we usually have a regular Sunday morning ride local.

Usual haunts are blairadam, benarty and the lomonds.

Also meet up with clubby and a few others at pitmedden etc.

Now that things are beginning to get back to some sense of normality feel free to join us, hopefully organise a socially distanced ride soon.

Cheers
Keith.

Re:

Hi Clubby, Keith, thanks for the welcome. Sunday morning ride sounds good to me. Look forward to it once this Covid craziness is over. I was up blairadam just the other day. Loads of cars parked at the top entrance, it’s getting busy again. Not quite as fit as I once was so you’ll have to go easy on me, I am working on it though. I’m sure my lad will be up for it too so you can count us both in. J

Re: Re:

RobMac":2n0ssz36 said:
Hi John
Your site name GSXR it's not a motorbike related is it?

@ John

Beware of this one. ;)

Attachments

• Robs Livingroom..jpg
    Robs Livingroom..jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2,389
Back