Show us what you did today, thread

Re:

Oh Christ, the town alcoholics have got an inside man at the brewery. This can’t end well. :facepalm:

Re:

And remember the little folks ;)
If it's 21 or smaller I can give it a home.
There's also the big sale at Dingwall this weekend, lovely lady there is clearing out he husbands junk. There's some bargains as she is selling them for what he said they were worth ;) I said I would help dispose of some of the boxes of misc junk, just to help her out.
Hurry home Brian ;)

Jamie

Re: Re:

Jamiedyer":2c6g3qfj said:
...There's also the big sale at Dingwall this weekend, lovely lady there is clearing out he husbands junk. There's some bargains as she is selling them for what he said they were worth ;) I said I would help dispose of some of the boxes of misc junk, just to help her out...
I got all excited there, getting home just in time for some bargains.

Then I realised who the lovely lady is... :(

Re: Re:

epicyclo":kih4kveh said:
Jamiedyer":kih4kveh said:
...There's also the big sale at Dingwall this weekend, lovely lady there is clearing out he husbands junk. There's some bargains as she is selling them for what he said they were worth ;) I said I would help dispose of some of the boxes of misc junk, just to help her out...
I got all excited there, getting home just in time for some bargains.

Then I realised who the lovely lady is... :(

:LOL:

From The Inside Of The Brewery.........

For you MacRoadies there is a large size High End classic Pinarello, full Campag I think but a ,from my point of view, eye watering price of £1150. Lots of lovely lugwork, two tone paint and lots of shiney chrome etc etc.
Its been there a long time because casual used bike purchasers dont expect to buy that sort of thing and those with fat wallets would probably not go to the Bike Station ;)

Back