Clubbytrails 2019 - Strade Be-Manky. Sun April 28th. 9.30

Darn analytical Pharmacists who spot every typo or ill constructed sentence. I get enough of that at work Clubby. I meant it'll be good to you all.....sheesh !!! :LOL:

Got me a Podwam in a campsite near St Andrews for Saturday night. Thus last stretch to you will be short leaving me fresh....ish for ride :)

Re: Re:

jimo746":1y0ov4oy said:
Warm milk and rusks at yours before we all head off on Sunday Clubby? :LOL:

I’ll start milking Sharron in the morning to make sure there’s enough for everyone :shock: :shock: :shock:

Re:

Still deciding.
Sharron might be getting visitors on Sunday. If so it’ll be Carnoustie train station. If not it’ll be my house out in Muirdrum. Just depends on car numbers, so we don’t block the cul de sac.

Ok, visitors are coming on Saturday so we’ll start from mine on Sunday.
I’ll pm the first time visitors with my address.

Right gents, final plans for Sunday.

Meet Chez Clubby for a 9.30-10 o’clock start.
Bacon rolls served from 9. Don’t think we’ve any veggies, but if you are let me know and I’ll get an alternative. Don’t worry Velo, I’ve already got GF rolls for you.

Weather looking dry. Not as nice as last week, but at least better than tomorrow’s looking.

Said it before, but the route can be changed lots on the day. We’re never more than about 18 miles from the start point at anytime. There are only a couple of A road sections and even these are pretty quiet. Only bad bit is we have to cross the A90 at one point but visibility is good and it’s not too busy on a Sunday.
Bring some cash, snacks, inner tubes and a sense of adventure and you’ll be fine.

See you all Sunday

Back