MacRetro Trading Post

Wondering if anyone would be interested in this f&f. 60cm, 531 designer select frame and forks. £55 pick up, £70 posted, extra £20 for the original Campagnolo Triomphe headset. Pick up Rutherglen.

I go through to East Lothian fairly regularly so can maybe organise a pick up from Prestonpans if that helps.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=395059&p=2920788&hilit=tn0109#p2920788

Also Selling a Holdsworth on Ebay at the moment. Dont mind finishing the auction early if someone wants it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143171983130 ... 1555.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Any of you guys running Avid BB7 MTN brakes?
I’ve a couple of spare calipers you can have for spare parts, for the price of postage. One calipers nice, but missing pads and pad retaining spring. Other was originally on back of fat bike and is a bit rusty in places. Needs a good clean but is complete.

Hi mate
I would be interested in at least one of those BB7s as I could do with a new one on the back of the Pugsley. I think the one I have is rough from the salt as well.
Jamie

Re: Re:

RobMac":12m5s0nh said:
Some time in the near future WANTED good quality wheelset 26" normal QR and 9 speed compatible ideally 32 spoke.

You building a bike for your new inflatable friend?

Latest posts

Back