MacRetro chat and rides thread

Re: Re:

clubby":e37w5shn said:
I think your biggest assumption is that people on this site actually ride bikes rather than just talking crap about them.

I'd like to thi k that here at Macretro we do plenty of both :LOL:

clubby":e37w5shn said:
Or they’ve heard about the strange sassanach that’s started turning up on rides. :)

What? I've got competition now? :shock:

Re:

If I was fit and healthy I'd be at every retro bike event I could and I am always on a retro steed. I will be with team retro bike at Mountain Mayhem this year, my third year, the biggest get together of retro bike in the calendar. Come join us and Jimo your more northern cheuchter than most of us ;-)6

Re: Re:

velomaniac":2bruewij said:
If I was fit and healthy I'd be at every retro bike event I could and I am always on a retro steed.

That lassie's sapping yer strength Velo :xmas-big-grin:

Re:

Anyone fancy riding at Comrie Croft this Saturday?
I've not been there before.
Is it open during the winter? I assume so looking at the website?
Any suggestions?

I've erm.... Got a bike frame to collect ftom Stirling :facepalm: so might as well do some riding down that way whilst I'm around the area.

That’s a shame jim, cannae do this Saturday, unless yer not desperate and can wait till next sat?

Comrie is open from their Facebook page.

Re:

Damn, working this Saturday.
Love Comrie, hear they’ve got some new black sections.
Take a full sus bike or make sure you’ve used plenty of Poligrip, it’s not as buffed smooth as a regular trail centre.
Make sure you visit the tearoom. Arranchini balls are amazing.

keithyr":chh4svim said:
That’s a shame jim, cannae do this Saturday, unless yer not desperate and can wait till next sat?.

I'm on-call with work next week so will have to be around Aberdeen.

clubby":chh4svim said:
Take a full sus bike or make sure you’ve used plenty of Poligrip, it’s not as buffed smooth as a regular trail centre. .

I only have a retro full-sus bike, I don't think it's going to cut it :LOL:
I'll take "Old Faithful" (no, not Rob) the Inbred 29er

Back