MacRetro Trading Post

Jamiedyer":1gakpmvw said:
Hi quality builder and German precision engineering. High end piece of kit and quality wise in the electric market there isn't really too much better.

jamie

Pretty well developed in the small, portable folding townie runabout the Europeans seem to be favouring. Theres a heck of a lot of design talent in the EU, and thats what they appear to be favouring.
I like the brompton electric. £3000 is a bit outside my purse.

Personally I think e MTB's are a fad :? an attempt to make going up bit easier but you've got to carry the whole package with you. Plus that kind of makes it a one use type of bike :? Not sure everyone can afford such.

I know what you mean Dyna, certainly not my taste and glad too, as the price makes it a definite non starter.
We'll just have to keep pedalling :)

Jamie

Hi al.

I've 3 frames I want shot of.
18" On one inbred - Good condition
18" Kona kikapu delux - ok, a few dents, but with new complete bearing/bushing kit- No shock. Add £30 for basic fox.
19" '92 clockwork 1" inc STX f/m and an STX 1" headset Good cosmetic condition.
£120 for all three, if you can pick them up from the house. I'm not into trying to post 3 frames.

Re:

Gary Fisher Hoo-Koo-E-Koo, with Rockshox Quadra 21 forks and what looks like STX components (Maybe?).
Looks mid-late 90's to me. Edit; actually the frame has rear routing for a canti brake cable, so a bit earlier perhaps?
Down Perth way... £110

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/gary ... 1325259058

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181231-201605-720x408.jpg
    Screenshot_20181231-201605-720x408.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 647
Re:

FEED MA THOMSON ADDICTION
Anybody got a black 1&1/8" x 100mm x zero/6° rise for sale?
Mind ma heating allowance is takin a hammerin :shock:

Back