And today I did......

Re:

Thanks chaps :D

Took Panda 3's old car for its FREE MOT today in Halfords Aberdeen - had some time on me hands so went in for a nose around and spend a while looking at E-bikes. Those battery packs are fugly but given time, better technology and improved styling I'll be very tempted in 10-20 years....sooner if this fekkin knee doesn't heal :xmas-big-grin:

Re: Re:

RobMac":5bwxk2p3 said:
I've heard that the HSE have had to be informed regarding the lighting of the birthday cake :shock:

Lighting it should be easy enough.

Putting it out could be a problem though.........

:!: :!: :!: :!:

Rob, Where do you keep your calendar? Amongst the little china roses and other dusty ornaments on the mantelpiece, or hanging in the kitchen next to the royal Albert tea set that comes out on Sundays when Betty pops round to let you know about the ones that you missed in the obituaries and to tell you how her 'little trouble' is settling down now hat the liniment is the stronger one?

The History Man":23j6mtln said:
Rob, Where do you keep your calendar? Amongst the little china roses and other dusty ornaments on the mantelpiece, or hanging in the kitchen next to the royal Albert tea set that comes out on Sundays when Betty pops round to let you know about the ones that you missed in the obituaries and to tell you how her 'little trouble' is settling down now hat the liniment is the stronger one?

Rob is Betty.......

Three hours p!ssing about up Kinnoull hill. No mileage goals, no Strava chasing, just riding a bike for the fun of it.
Typical, feeling great on the bike just as winter coming. Not fit, but full of confidence, riding stuff I’d normally bottle. Suspension tuning by Flotec has turned a good bike into an amazing bike.

Roll on springtime.

Back