And today I did......

Re:

I just hope he's had that white leather interior treated, so it doesn't stain when his incontinence pants leak.
He'll claim he dropped a chocolate bar, but we know the truth.

Re: Re:

clubby":2dy6ahu4 said:
I just hope he's had that white leather interior treated, so it doesn't stain when his incontinence pants leak.

c'mon, awbody knows ye dinnae wear pants when riding :facepalm:

Re: Re:

keithyr":naxjk7lk said:
clubby":naxjk7lk said:

c'mon, awbody knows ye dinnae wear pants when riding...especially Rob:facepalm:

I was sitting at home minding my own business trying to get an accurate count of my bikes when I was rudely interrupted by a apostle of evil and his brood. He spent the time extolling the virtues of derailleurs and suspension.

Tried to poison him with Colombian coffee, but to no avail, his enthusiasm for the devil's gearchanger remained unabated.

I was so traumatised I went out and bought another bike.

Now I'll have to start the count all over again....

-----------------------------------------

Subsequently I came to the conclusion that no one should have more bikes than they can count on their appendages (with their trousers on) so I've put a rather nice Fuji Track on eBay as the start of the Great Cull of 2018.

EDIT: just realised what an evil influence Jamie put on me.
1. I'm selling a singlespeed bike.
2. The bike I bought has a derailleur! (I'll soon fox that though... :) )

Re:

I seldom seem to have much time to ride my bikes and this is likely to be the norm for a long time to come
As a result need to cull big time so a fair few are off to the bike station recycling charity. This alas includes the Rudge folding mtb but as I got it karma'd to me by Brian sending it off to charity is less upsetting. Gravel and road will likely be my future but a couple of retro MTV's will always grace the stable :)

Culling, culling, what the hell is this culling malarkey?
Lack of water this summer has driven some of our numbers doolally obviously.

Jamie

Back