And today I did......

Re:

Yeah I think that was when they realised that SPD shoes with Velcro fastenings weren't much cop in Scottish mud :LOL:
It's something I always remember as I bought shoes that had laces as well as Velcro straps from then on. I was just a spectator that day but it must have made an impression on me.

Re: Re:

RobMac":2zllf06l said:
Did 20 miles today on the 27.5+ bike made from Siberian gas pipe then got back home and jumped on the 26'er XC Ti whippet OMG is it fast and maneuverable :twisted:
Ditto :twisted:

Re:

I had a weird "experience" on the way home from work today...
On my back home through Aberdeen I stopped at some traffic lights to turn onto Union Street (the main road in town centre). As I'm waiting at the lights a guy driving a Porsche and bearing an uncanny resemblance to our favourite retro trialsmeister Hansjorg Rey turned the corner slowly and almost stopped as he looked in my direction, I thought he was looking at someone across the road so I looked but there was no one there, I "think" he was checking out my bike.... weird... and the after a few seconds he slowly drove off.

Thinking about it when I got home, I thought... my bike is a GT, what if it WAS Hans Rey and he was checking out his sponsors work... :?

Of course... why the hell would Hans Rey be driving around Aberdeen in a Porsche??!! :LOL:

Re: Re:

DynaCol":7miuazz3 said:
Might've been his Doric cousin, Hans "fit like" Rey? :LOL:

Well, the term "Loon" seems quite apt when thinking of mr Rey :LOL:

Maybe there's something in your theory.... :eek:

Back