Glentress 7?

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":zuolimej said:
A lesson learned, dinnae feck wae Fifers........

Aye, the Fife mincers were a force to be reckoned with today, they fair minced around the course.

Great day out on the bikes, everyone rode well, and (almost) no one broke themselves or their bikes, must be a MacRetro first!
I never thought I'd be saying "it was too sunny", but it almost was, what a scorcher :shock: .
I only took a few photos as was too busy sweating my baws off, or recovering after sweating my baws off.

This ones a classic though. Spot the mincers mistake... ;)

Attachments

• 20180526_090751-597x1061.jpg
    20180526_090751-597x1061.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 817
Re:

file.php

It's like a scientist teaching a monkey how to go a bike.

old_coyote_pedaller":2ib3oty9 said:
Ah well, maybe ye can come to terms with it and next time it won't be so bad. :mrgreen:

The itching will be though.

velomaniac":3gc22kq6 said:
Velo has left the event and is now collapsed on his bed !
Sorry guys, started event in a bad state fatigue wise, and it got worse. 2 laps is all I managed but retired due to heavy crash near end, full over the bars into deck job, marshal's were a tad concerned but thankfully nothing broken, managed to walk of hill and coast last bit through field. All of the rest of you are going great guns, well done !!!

That suck, good to see you though, catch up properly at Gritopia?

Re:

Well done to all of you for doing it, glad I had a note fae the doctor excusing/forbidding me to ride.
Think velo deserves a mention for taking part given how it makes him feel doing it. :cool:

Re:

Fantastic day out. Have to say I’ve Been shaking like a shitting dug over the last week worrying about how bad the tunnel was going to be, in the end it was easier than jock putting a kirbie in... :mrgreen:

Enjoyed my day, we all were feeling it after the 2nd lap and the 3rd one was just a survival lap.

Would definitely do it again though, and now know how to put my number on right. :facepalm:

Cheers lads.

Re:

4 laps for me and a total of 8 for my pair...

This included popping a tyre just below the drop off on the last lap and riding the bastard ‘ala minnarr’ to the bottom flat as a pancake, managed a few over takes too for a 59 minute lap....

Was way too warm and I didn’t realise it was Davedownhill with the tunes, said hello every lap though!!

Back