And today I did......

Well done Klaus. Is the Mod 2 the equivalent of the old direct access test?
Kind of getting tempted by another moto. Watched the latest series of the Motorbike Show on ITV4 last month and you guys aren’t helping either.

Did you not just get rid of the Monster?

I'm newbie bike daft at the moment. I'll not be buying anything else but I keep looking. Adventure bikes and naked retros all figure highly, though some oddball stuff like the monkey bike,van vans and that Skyteam ace have all been perused.

Re:

:LOL: :LOL: time for another then.

I'll need to continue this in the motors thread. I'm looking for tips and answers to daft questions from our veterans.

Re:

Did 20 miles today on the 27.5+ bike made from Siberian gas pipe then got back home and jumped on the 26'er XC Ti whippet OMG is it fast and maneuverable :twisted:

Re:

Not long back from a 16 mile night ride and I was on fire :twisted:
A don't know where it's coming from, I had intended it being just a wee jaunt but a third of the way in the blue touch paper was lit, blitzing everything. I think I've got my optimum tyre pressure on the 27.5+ bike at last (17psi) :cool:

Re:

Went for a ride on my "Gravel" bike after work. Intention was to have a steady ride, reality was that dry dusty trails and slick tyres = ridiculous speeds (just got to watch it on the loose stuff) :D

Back