And today I did......

I'm only taking the mickey out of Rob as there is a big birthday coming up :)
He knows they are all jokes ..............

Jamie

Re:

Today I may have exceeded the capabilities of my bike, or my skills, or both probably. :facepalm:
What was marked as a Black trail on Trailforks started off easy, maybe too easy, as half way down it changed into a rocky rooty monster, cue a loud "thunk!" followed by a few "Twangs!" and then the bike lost speed rather quickly... looked down and the rear wheel had gone the shape of a Pringle and was jammed in the stays :(
Managed to bend it enough so it turns. Only 3 spokes broken, not sure if the rim will straighten up again though. Will have to get it repaired or replaced before next weekend!

Passed my Mod 2 bike test today and I'm well chuffed :) to top it off I'm off for the next 12 days and the sun is oot. Just need to change the oil in the bike and tax and test.

Re:

He'll be the terror of every seaside toon on the Clyde Firth noo - just keep an eye on the news......a quiet ice cream in Largs will never be the same again :shock: :shock: :shock:

Re:

Speaking of motorbikes I'm kinda starting a new project I'm planning on building a motorbike from scratch I've done a few in the past but not from scratch just rebuilding them. I'll record the progress in "Motor Chat" that's if it actually happens.

Back