Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re:

Aye, it's shocking further north in Aberdeen, I had to battle through at least 2 or 3 inches of snow to reach my van this morning :LOL:
Someone was saying supermarkets haven't been getting deliveries, that and nobs panic buying 10 loaves of bread at a time means there's feck all left for the rest :roll:

Hoping to get out for the 1st time for a month I reckon due to the snow, health, and alcohol!

Luckily still managed the gym so will be interested to see how fitness is surviving.

Think me and OCP heading up benarty on Sunday as lomonds still very icy underfoot.

Re:

The snow and ice my wife encountered on a walk up West Lomond last Sunday will have taken a hit this week. We've lost nearly all the snow from our garden/drive this week, it'll be gone before end of week. It had been over 5 feet deep in places.
Benarty might be the best option anyway just in case our extended layoff has affected our fatness. ;)

Re:

Update to say we are meeting at 10.15am at wee carpark at Kelty for Lochore then heading up Benarty.

Backgairden snow report update......there's still a bit roond the back of our extension where the sun disnae shine ;) .

having to stay local this weekend to keep the wife sweet on sunday afternoon as was out on the lash at a concert last weekend and on a stag next weekend!

so sunday benarty/meedies 9.30am start - usual spot.

keithyr":sf16enf1 said:
was out on the lash at a concert last weekend and on a stag next weekend!

Zigzag will be glad to see you're taking your Glentress 7 training seriously.

lol I know mate, hard work.....

on the plus side I'm doing a couple of trail runs up round harran hill with the wife and the 5k park run so i will be a feckin whipet............erm.......mibbee

lol

Back