If you could keep only one bike from your fleet, which one?

For me it would have to be the Xizang, but if I was only able to keep one bike, I'd be fitting the fattest tyres I could to it.

The Ken":359bf2o7 said:
For me it would have to be the Xizang, but if I was only able to keep one bike, I'd be fitting the fattest tyres I could to it.
Aye that's an idea give the weight it has to carry it'll help avoid pinch flats.

RobMac":16gzu4h7 said:
The Ken":16gzu4h7 said:
Aye that's an idea give the weight it has to carry it'll help avoid pinch flats.

That's why Keith had to start running tubeless :LOL:

Re:

Roadie - 1961 Flying Scot - same age as me,simple and blacck but not finished building yet. Although the Bianchi is a VERY close call - fits like a glove and seduced me the moment I saw it. Drove to the lakes to buy it and first ride was bliss :cool:

Offroadie - Saracen Andes as I like the colour and graphics? Modded 1992 Explosif? Recently acquired (from Dynacol) 1988 Lava Dome as I like the colour and graphics? Erm.......

My Muddy Fox for mainly sentimental reasons

00D697CF-8769-4A2F-BB1C-350A3CC60A7F_zpsnxfve1uj.jpg

Plus it rides and looks good but if it came down to shear riding pleasure it would have to be the wife's 1998 KONA Lava Dome as it's got a nice weight to it and is comfy chuckable when it comes to shear responsiveness it just feels alive and modern :mrgreen: .

Back