Show us what you did today, thread

Re:

Its bizarre to live in the capital of Scotland and see the snow up north in Scotland and know southern England and the midlands have had tons of snow and yet its just cold and dry here :?

Re:

i got caught up in a high speed police chase after an armed robbery in stahlam market.i was driving down a narrow country lane and the landrover went past me at about 70 mph missing my driverside by an inch or two followed very quickly by all the cop cars(who gave me loads of space(much appreciated )..i came very close to getting clobbered big time by him.3 seconds later the stinger gets deployed in front and 4 cop cars and one land rover with 4 heavy geezers pile up in front of me.it took a fair while and some kneeling on skulls before these guys topped struggling and the use of one very annoyed alsationto keep them company...i must admit to cursing and questioning his parentage for a few seconds...first police chase ive been caught up in so far...

so that was a good start to my day.

Attachments

• 25299512_1660340880678639_5579116350134929777_n.jpg
    25299512_1660340880678639_5579116350134929777_n.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 597
First class! Glad they got him. I am all for skull-crushing as reasonable force, and giving the Alsation a workout. Goodies 1, baddies 0.

Glad your OK and got a bit of drama on the way home :)
Always good to see the dogs get a workout :)

Jamie

Re:

They should switch the stinger tyre puncturing device for a stinger missile. Cheaper, only one polis needed to operate it and if used well would blow the offender clean off the road thus not interrupting traffic flow. Dugs could then fight over the charred meat for fun and exercise.......OK that's too extreme for liberal minded UK but its a thought !

i always wanted bonnet mounted twin 50 cals on me volvo v70...would have looked greeat.....had a great laugh watching them get cuffed and searched..made my day that did..

Thankfully your car didnt get bashed in, though I reckon thats Christmas luck coming in :cool:

velomaniac":vuxx6ojt said:
They should switch the stinger tyre puncturing device for a stinger missile.

Heavens sake Velo, thats a bit strong :shock:

Re:

What we used to call a ‘hard stop’. Once saw one after a report of gun waving on north circular. Armed response unit extracted occupants via windows after smashing them. Hilarious.

Back