Fife and Tayside rides thread

No can do, down at Glentress learning how to ride drops with Dirt School.
Things could go dreadfully wrong, but hopefully not.

KennyDal":1cunmnga said:
No can do, down at Glentress learning how to ride drops with Dirt School.
Things could go dreadfully wrong, but hopefully not.

You'll be fine, once you're over the edge gravity takes over anyway :LOL:

Or did you mean drops as in "drop bars"? In which case, best of luck! :D

Re:

Bit late but been checking the weather the last couple of days for weekend, Saturday was looking the better day but for reasons I won't go into Keith isnae available on Saturday. It's Keith, think ye can guess why. ;) :mrgreen:

Sunday lookin' pish but we might go up Benarty or Keith suggested we explore the trails in Fordel Wids.

They keep changing their minds on weather, they were saying today that Sunday would be dry :roll: , so it might jist be pishin and no worth venturing oot on Sunday.

I'm Xmas marketing in Edinburgh on Saturday afternoon, so I'll go to Blairadam in the morning, 10am if anyone's interested.
Quite fancy Fordell Woods on Sunday, never been before, but from talking to folks you can do a loop round there and tie it in with Braefoot Woods. I'll check some of my mates Strava feeds to see if I can figure a route out.

Re:

ye Ive got a route from my physio as well.

idea would be to start form mine, do a wee loop round duloch then head down to the coast.

be around 15miles+ decent wee ride and include some of the coastal path.

route that i cant find on strava lol.

i can get us from fordell via dalgety bay and fife path to braefoot but cant remember it all off the top of my head so there may be some exploring lol.

Back