Show us what you did today, thread

We had a bit of snow up here on the weekend so Sunday morning it was out with the Big Dummy and Calebs sled to get in a few miles.
Glad we did as it slowly started turning to slush by the late afternoon, despite a few more flurries and then by evening it was all turned to ice. But hey! at least we got a morning out playing and riding around.
It was very quiet up here and so the roads were pretty much unmarked which made for some quick, and I mean that relatively, sections.
All good fun and hopefully we will get a bit more soon.
Hope everyone else had a bit of fun this weekend.

Jamie

DSC_1784 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

DSC_1786 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

DSCN4535 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

DSCN4536 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

DSCN4537 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Thats a fair amount of the white cold stuff Jamie. We've had a really heavy frost, but I thought it was like that all over.

White Christmas for you then. And of them I've not seen one for a while. Miss them rewally :(

Aye a good space but with it is the reckoning. Talk but now its time to walk and actually produce something for want of a better word, professional.
Or am I just playing at it :? a dozen years of small incomplete sketches to take to production oh crumbs :LOL:

Cheers guys,
In the top picture, which was taken from just outside the house, at the bottom of the hill behind us should be the ocean with Hoy spread out behind.
Mr P, he always has fun on both the Dummy and his sled, and that was despite him telling me he had forgotten his gloves when we were over a mile or so from home.
Dyna, I am sure you will be fine with getting it all done, just remember there's no rush and no pressure to get anything to a deadline. Just enjoy it and enjoy that space and some good room to work :)

Jamie

Hi mate, thanks.
I know the one you mean but it's the beside the old church at Barrock.
Hope all's well down your way.

Jamie

Re:

We had a bit more snow here overnight so things were looking nice and white when I looked outside this morning. Perfect for a mtb ride then! :)
I just headed from the house, through town, to some local woods.
What I'd forgotten though was that the show we had last weekend had melted and frozen solid, so the paths and side roads are just pure sheet ice with a thin covering of fresh snow , treacherous when you're on 2 wheels!
Once in the woods it was easier, although there were a few moments when i must have hit a frozen puddle under the snow and wobbled all over :LOL:

Weather for Sunday looks shite, might be the last ride in some snow for a while.

Attachments

• 20171216_110739-1024x576.jpg
    20171216_110739-1024x576.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 424
Looks nice Jimo, looks like just the right amount to have some fun without be too hard work. It's all gone from up here, just lots of ice about.
Just been out walking the dug and it's very clear but cold and the laneways are already icing over. Hopefully get a bit more snow soon :)

Jamie

Was so icy here yesterday, the gritter came sliding sideways down the street, jumped the pavement and came to rest a thumbs width away from our car.

Luckily I'd moved it further in than usual because I'd predicted someone would do that. Just didn't expect it to be a bloody great gritter. :)

Yeah, I am not quite that bad up here. Lucky with the car.
I seen the video of the puffer course today with the sheet ice and snow. Looks like fun ;)

Jamie

Back