MacRetro Trading Post

dyna-ti":3s0c9g6y said:
Im selling up.
The incidental stuff -
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=376450

Everything else to follow. Cannot continue collecting stuff. Narrowing/blocking of main femoral artery. I commute rather than off with you guys type of riding.
Theres no need for 3 bikes and 5 worth of bits.

All hope, new stuff etc etc, except the ti for now, but thats likely to be getting stripped and flogged too.

Besides, ive found a new workshop and need to fund that, supplies, rent :shock: timber etc etc and thrice etc.
I thought you were selling up?

dyna-ti":3s0c9g6y said:
70mm gold hope stem £25 ? :D
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:02 pm

Yeah, but I want to finish the on one and sell it as a whole bike. Its got monos with gold reservoir caps, hope gold skewers, spacers,clamp. other gold bits pedals,grips etc etc.
So I thought the gold stem would help cement it all as opposed to the black thompson.
Was a good price, which id get for the thompson, so is really a swop over only costing a couple of quid to do.

If you want I can send you note of the rest of my itinerary, for your approval :p

sorry if this is posted incorrectly

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=243760
Hi folks , selling this as all it gets is ridden occasionally to the post office depot, or a quick dive to the shops but very little else, also have a bill for my motorbike coming and my other stumpy at my mums that I can tinker over.
Collection preferred but i could deliver potentially to edin /glasgow or north (just have to sort it with the boss to borrow the car)
ANy queries just ask.
£400

I'm just outside aberdeen btw...

Re:

A large Klein Attitude with XT M739 for the retro rider sized somewhere between OCP and Velo.. 100 bangers (not mine btw)

Back