And today I did......

Re:

You can drag the Miner to the surface but you cant stop him trying to dig his way back under so it seems, good work OCP :D

Re:

Just come in from doing my mid week loop using lights :cool:
Wish I'd taken the plunge sooner, buy descent lights I mean.
This "should" help maintain a reasonable aerobic base for next years Enduro Series.

Fingers crossed

Re:

Took a trip to the Post Office to pick up some of Guangdong Provinces finest 3K matte carbon forks :LOL:
Hurried home to fit them, only to find that I couldn't find the fork crown race for the headset (I put it in a "safe" place a few weeks ago :facepalm: ).
So things are at a standstill until the weekend when a new headset should have arrived (and a steerer "bung" thing, I forgot it's not advisable to use a regular star nut on a carbon steerer :oops: ).

Thursday night ride continues for another week. That's four in a row now. Having a group of three is helping as at least when one of the other two call off, that still leaves two of us. Much easier to drag bike out into the cold dark night when someone else is relying on you to turn up.
A bit chilly tonight, car was showing 2deg on the way home from work and it certainly hasn't warmed up any. Chose some quiet back roads tonight, which also meant un-gritted back roads. Interesting moments tipping the bike into a corner, wondering if the road was just damp or was it frozen. In some places it was a mixture of both.

Wonder where next Thursday will take us?

Good man heading out into it tonight Clubby.
It's pretty Baltic up here with a few roads closed due to snow. None with us but Hoy, just across from us has a very solid deep coating.

Jamie

Jamiedyer":e4otm1z5 said:
Good man heading out into it tonight Clubby.
It's pretty Baltic up here with a few roads closed due to snow. None with us but Hoy, just across from us has a very solid deep coating.

Jamie

Clubby likes it solid and deep, hence why he ventures out under cover of darkness for his riding :LOL:

Re:

ENOUGH OF THE SMUTT !!!!!!!! :facepalm:

I dearly hope no one of a sensitive nature ever visits these pages and puts a complaint into the Thought Police :shock:

And today I did......

Went for a short but brisk road cycle around central Edinburgh in the bracing damp conditions. I'd forgotten the pure adrenaline joy of car jousting as I refer to city cycling :D

The hybrid bike is king on the mean streets but boy you've got to be on point with the attention. Its like a fast paced 90's arcade game out there, good thing I was stoked up on caffeine and sugar :LOL:

Re: Re:

velomaniac":153uwnnv said:
ENOUGH OF THE SMUTT !!!!!!!! :facepalm:

I dearly hope no one of a sensitive nature ever visits these pages and puts a complaint into the Thought Police :shock:

And today I did......

Clipe.........

:mrgreen:

Back