Fife and Tayside rides thread

thinking of either doing the lomonds (if dry) or Benarty (if wettish) on sunday if anybody fancies it.

waiting on john getting his finger oot to build a comfy bike ahead of revisit to comrie croft.

Had thought about Dumyat but by looking at thread on trailscotland the path is pretty trashed just now and the rain will not have helped.

will do a bit of research to see how north third an cambusbarron are riding also to see if worth a visit.

Re:

Was up at Comrie on Tuesday. Few puddles in the natural bits but running really nicely. Couple of bits of new boardwalk since we were last there. They've bypassed that bloody burn crossing so you can actually carry some speed to clear the next wee climb.
More importantly, the tea garden is back open again :)

im taking my mate alan up lomonds with john and his mate kenny, not been on to post up yet sorry.

pop thru if ye fancy it.

was thinking about comrie next saturday afternoon as shona is oot with the mitherinlaw.

Re:

Ok, see you then. Be nice to be riding alone. Fat bike for me I think, not used it in ages.

Re: Re:

RobMac":1at17t1r said:
clubby":1at17t1r said:
Ok, see you then. Be nice to be riding alone. Fat bike for me I think, not used it in ages.

Be nice not to be riding alone. Surely :mrgreen:

That's what I meant but I'm that unfit at the moment, what I typed may be more like the truth :LOL:

Back